Monday, January 18, 2010

“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad”







"Father I will always be

that same boy who stood by the sea

and watched you tower over me

now I'm older I wanna be the same as you"







“The greatest gift I ever had Came from God, and I call him Dad!”







"My father didn't tell me how to live;

he lived, and let me watch him do it."







I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships

that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.







Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!







Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
 
A father is someone that

holds your hand at the fair

makes sure you do what your mother says







A father is someone that

holds back your hair when you are sick

brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy

lets you eat ice cream for breakfast

but only when mother is away







A father is someone that

he walks you down the aisle

and tells you everythings gonna be ok







"When a child is born, a father is born.

A mother is born, too of course, but at least for her it's a gradual process."







4 years: My Daddy can do anything!

7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.

8 years: My father does not know quite everything.

12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.

14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.

21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!







25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.

30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.

35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.

50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?

60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!

65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more. Sad







When I was a kid, my father told me every day,

'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY