Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Ever since I was little, I have been trying to somehow recreate the things I found beautiful. When I started taking photographs I was inspired by the fact that the beauty I was capturing started with something real. When I take a picture, each component brings with it, its own life. The model, location and clothing all bring their own energy to create the image.
In my work I want to show the world as I see it, a balance between light and dark. While at face value, my work is fashion photography, I like to use the guise of "perfection" to explore aggressiveness, sensuality, sexuality and intimacy. To me there is freedom in exploring these emotions through an artificial world, one that can be both surreal and fantastic. Photography reaches people visually, but I try to make my work arouse all senses.

Zoey Grossman




























Photographer: Zoey Grossman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY