Tuesday, October 5, 2010



  • I need to know if you’re my true friend,

    will you be by my side until the end?

    Can I tell you my secrets deep,

    and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?

    We are neither of us without our flaws,

    can you accept mine as I will yours?

    I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,

    will you be there for me when I need you?

    No matter how busy I will make time for you,

    if you are busy will you make time for me too?

    I will take your hand and comfort your tears,

    will you hold me and soothe my fears?

    I will give you joy and many warm smiles,

    can we share that even across many miles?

    I will not forget what’s important to you,

    will you remember what’s important to me too?

    With you my most favourite things I’ll share,

    If only I know do you truly care?

    If you can accept me as I do you,

    then I will know you are a friend most true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY