Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TruE DreamS

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible.




Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲



Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼



God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.

§§§§§§



I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake.

►☼☼☼☼☼◄



I don't design clothes, I design dreams.
►►►◄◄◄




I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


COLLECTION OF WORLD 
BEST LINKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY