Tuesday, October 5, 2010

  • NOW DREAMY WORLD TRAVEL





    Every time we embrace,

    I go to that far away place

    When we just walk hand in hand.

    I’m in never, never land.



    Whenever I look into your eyes,

    I begin to get butterflies,

    Then my heart skips a beat,

    And our lips passionately meet.



    You are always on my mind,

    Your face is all it can find.

    I think about you every day

    And know it’ll work out somehow, some way.



    Some say we’re dumb and foolish

    Some say we should do as we wish

    But all my heart could ever do

    Is tell you that I’ll always LOVE YOU.


    My angel is the one who looks over me

    My angel is the who cares for me

    My angel is the one who loves me

    My angel has beautiful brown eyes

    My angel has beautiful black hair

    My angel will be there when I get hurt

    My angel will be the one that is always on my mind

    He is the angel that keeps me breathing

    He is the angel of my dreams

    He is the angel that keeps me alive

    My angel will cheer me up when I’m sad

    My angel will love me for me

    He is my angel of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY