Friday, November 20, 2009



 
 
 
 
We've come a long way
we've known each other far too long
Just to let go
Just to let go

What more can I say
That hasn't been said yet ?
What more can I think
That hasn't been thought yet ?
What more can I do
That hasn't been done yet ?
Or, have I done something
That I should regret ?

Lemme know your hearts desire
Perhaps I can fulfill it
Lemme listen to your heart
'Tis music - your heartbeat...

Is it over yet ?
That special thing we had?
Are we no one for each other?
Is it that bad ?

We've come a long way
We've known each other far too long
And without a fight
I won't let go....
I though you should know...

----
one last painful hug goodbye
one last passionate kiss and tear stained eyes
you turned and walked away
but your memories were here to stay

your face tattooed to my mind
your love i can no longer find
your words repeat in my head
your the reason for all my tears shed

my souls now hollow
my minds lost in all of its sorrow
I'm now haunted by your ghost
you were what i needed most

the memories of that one last painful night
when i lost this fight
i was blinded by your lies
you told me this love would never die

you held me close
you told me i was the one you wanted most
you said you'd never let these feelings die
every thing you said was just a lie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY