Friday, November 20, 2009



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Why do u make me mad?

Make me sad? 
Make me cry?
Make me wanna die?
You say u love me
then u play games with my heart
and eventually tear it all
you said u would always love me
I thought it was true
but all it was was u being you
I will always love you no matter what
this may be true
even though u always turn me blue.


---------------

I'm sorry for the pain i caused
I'm sorry for the tears i made you cry
I'm sorry for the lies i told
I'm sorry that I'm not perfect
I'm sorry that I'm not pretty
I'm sorry for not being there when I said I would
I'm sorry for causing so much trouble
I'm sorry for always doing the wrong thing
I'm sorry I'm a failure to you
but i can't help being me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY